- You will always be advised when the firm is collecting information about you or your online preferences and expectations and it will be made clear how that information is to be used.
- You will be able to choose whether or not you want to provide that information.
- Any information collected about you will be secure and not shared with any third parties unless you give prior permission for that information to be shared.
- You will have access to any personal information the firm collects and keeps about you and you will be able to securely change or delete that information at any time.
In order to improve our site, we utilize “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit. A cookie is small amount of data that is transferred to a web browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided the firm with personal identifiable information. If you do not wish to accept cookies you will find instructions for disabling this function within your browser.
Key Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Social Security / Disability
- Worker's Compensation
- 119 Leinart St. Clinton, TN 37716
- (865) 457-3446